Elite: Dangerous - Affinity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description

+2
Mobius
Luniticisi
6 posters

Go down

The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description Empty The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description

Post by Luniticisi Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:59 am

The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description Mobius10

Feel free to join in the dedicated Player vs Environment group,
176 members and increasing daily.
this group has a teamspeak channel if people are interested in joining.
There are no rules for teamspeak, so you can be as colourful as you like.

UPDATE: Frontier Moderator Psykokow has kindly offered his Teamspeak server, this has more slots than my own Ts server.

server address
TeamSpeak= bsdockers.teamspeak3.com

Mobius Server
TeamSpeak= 85.236.100.188:10927

Public TS channel, temp groups
voice.teamspeak.com

This group is for those who want to play Elite and enjoy what the game has to offer
without having to worry about other players spoiling your game.
there are no leaders in this group and you will never be told how to play
or that you should be doing something for the greater good of the group.
you create your own destiny by being who you want to be not how others want you to be..

Group Motto is, ut quisque est sua.
which translates to, To each his own.

For anyone unsure of how to join the Mobius group
1. Start the game from the launcher as usual.
2. Choose FRIENDS AND PRIVATE GROUPS from the MAIN MENU.
3. Click the GROUPS tab.
4. Click SEARCH GROUPS.
5. Enter MOBIUS and click SEARCH.
6. The MOBIUS group should appear below, click REQUEST JOIN to it's right.

7. Mobius will accept you into the Group manually, so I suggest waiting 24 hours before trying to play in it.
(this may happen within a few hours of posting the request as I monitor posts and group requests often)

To PLAY in the group...
1. Start the game from the launcher as usual.
2. Click ONLINE.
3. Click PRIVATE GROUP.
4. Click MOBIUS and the game will start.

Note:
Until a name can be uniquely created to reflect the group the current name of the group will remain as
Group name: Mobius

keep in mind that this is not a guild/gang/club, this group is for those players who like the idea of multiplayer without the PVP. feel free to drop in and out of this group and join other groups when the game play suits you.

UPDATE: The only instances where PVP is allowed within this group will be within missions offered to you by the game, e.g. Combat arenas or noticeboard missions.

NEW
Please Visit our Facebook Community page

Last edited by Luniticisi on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated player count)
Luniticisi
Luniticisi
Admin

Rep : 0

https://edaf.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description Empty Re: The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description

Post by Mobius Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:31 am

I approve.

Mobius

Back to top Go down

The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description Empty Re: The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description

Post by Vulcan24v Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 am

I have Joined Smile

Vulcan24v

Back to top Go down

Post by Luniticisi Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:28 am

Vulcan24v wrote:I have Joined Smile

Welcome, hopefully you will be the first of many .. Spread the word Smile
Luniticisi
Luniticisi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neillm Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:05 am

Yup...made it too. :-)

Neillm

Back to top Go down

Post by Barns Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 am

I'm here also. Been absent from the Mobius group itself for a few days whilst conn was a bit unsteady, meaning solo grind towards my L6. Almost there!

Barns

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan24v Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 am

Tried to put in my signature but it says I can't for 7 days .. No

Vulcan24v

Back to top Go down

The Mobius [private] Dedicated player vs environment group description Empty Howdy

Post by Cajunwulffe Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:45 am

Thank you for setting this venue up for us. Smile

Cajunwulffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Luniticisi Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 am

Vulcan24v wrote:Tried to put in my signature but it says I can't for 7 days .. No

Welcome, I will look into that, I'll See what I can do .. I'll let you know if/when I fix that Smile .. this forum is still being set up so there will be teething problems (mainly 'cos I'm a bit slow Very Happy) if anyone spots anything that isn't working as intended just let me know and I will try to fix it ..

*Edit* - I just tried to add a signature on a test profile (with normal user permissions) and it allowed me to add it instantly - maybe try again or if someone else can try adding a sig to see if they get told they have to wait 7 days.

Cajunwulffe wrote:Thank you for setting this venue up for us. Smile

Happy to do it, hope it takes off

welcome CMDR's!

Last edited by Luniticisi on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem solving)
Luniticisi
Luniticisi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 am

Hey everybody. Smile

Thanks to Mobius and Luniticisi for putting together that group and forum, and for accepting me in the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luniticisi Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Mobius' PvE group now has an Official forum which can be found at    www.elitepve.com

Link also added to first post .. Smile
Luniticisi
Luniticisi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum